Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Graduation Day


Today I completed Christmas and birthday's challenge found at http://christmasandbirthdaycards.blogspot.com/ Tanja's sketch 34. Seeing that there's less then a month left of school I felt this was a perfect card to complete and give to my daughter on the last day of school. I'm sure she will be entering into grade two next year as she has done extremely well in grade one. I used a Dustin Pike image and coloured it in with copics. Sentiment is a CTMH and the 2009 is clear stamps.
Hope you like, thanks for taking a peek
Lisa

3 comments:

scotspanda said...

lovely card the image is fab

thanks for playing along with us at JCBC

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Stampin'Piper said...

Great card with fresh colours!

Thanks for following my sketch!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)

Frau Ninchen said...

great card!love the image!

thanks for joining us this week!

xoxo janina