Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Biker Babe


Here is my take of Midnight Madness' sketch challenge 11 at http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/ and this is also for Spoon Fulls challenge this week at http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/ Which is swirls.
I used this Betty Boop image I found surfin' the net and coloured her in with copics. Sentiment is from Bella. D' vine swirls and Swiss dots embossing folders were both used too.
I am so happy how this card turned out I tried to make it so it looked like she was a pin up calender girl
Thanks for taking a peek
Lisa

7 comments:

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Oooh you did her up GooooD!! I actually have Betty Boop Seat covers and floor mats in my big red truck! LOL I just love her.

Carolyn said...

I love your take on this week's sketch. She does look like a pinup girl. That image is the cutest! The black and red colors are a perfect choice for this layout. Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week!

Carolyn, MMDT member
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Sue McMahon said...

What an adorable image! Colors are great too! Thanks for joining us and hope to see you again next week!

Sue
MMDT

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Oh wow! Betty Boop on a Bike! This is so darn cute! Beautiful papers and of course great take on this weeks sketch! :)

~Michelle MMSC DT

Deborah Anton said...

Very cute Lisa!! Love Betty! : )

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

What a cute biker babe! Love it! Great job on the sketch, wonderful coloring too! Thanks for playing along with us.
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMDT member

Priscilla said...

Hi lisa, your entry this week is just so beautiful..I really like the betty boop image..biker babe all the way.It all works perfectly with the sketch too. Thank you so much for playing our sketch challenge. I for one look forward to the viewing the entries each week. I get so much inspiration and ideas from our players. Please think of some friends that you know that do not play our challenges, because we are going to have a "Refer a Friend" challenge coming soon with extra prizes ;) we are always trying to keep it fresh at the Midnight Madness challenge blog.
Priscilla