Thursday, September 10, 2009

Halloween Vampire



I just recently found this challenge spot called card Patterns and you know me I love a challenge. This week the Angel company is there sponsor and is giving one lucky winner a super sweet prize. So I made a cute Halloween card using Changito Vamp from Stampendous and coloured him in with copics and used Xmas red stickles to the cape. I also used the Skeleton Scroll embossing folder and sanded it down to see the little eyes and noses on the skull's, heehee an scalloped round Punch was also used.

Hope you like, thanks for taking a peek

Lisa


6 comments:

Chris said...

Too cute! I love how you used the textured paper here and the all black background. :)

Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Patterns sketch this week -- I'm thrilled to be the sponsor and posted my own card for the sketch on my blog! :)

http://allamericanstampers.blogspot.com/2009/09/winter-color-trends.html

Anonymous said...

OMG....I LOVE it!!!

whoistracy said...

How cute Lisa! I mean spooky. Ok, I don't think that monkey could pull off spooky but he is adorable. LOL

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

WAyy too stinkin' cute!!!

Welcome! said...

This is soooo super cute! Love it!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Cool take on the sketch, love the embossed background, fits in really nicely!