Friday, September 4, 2009

When I grow Up at SSDS

This week at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle is When I grow up. So here is me rockin' to the beat, unfortunately I can not carry a tune and my dreams of being a rock star did not happen. LOL

Here is my 7 year old daughter's card. She plans on being a police women when she grows up cause she loves helping people.


Now, here is my 5 year old son's plans of the future. He wants to be a pirate Heehee. I don't think a bad pirate, more like Captain Feathersword from the Wiggles who sings, dances and is friendly. LOL

So what do you want to be when you grow up or what did you want to be? I'd love to see and you could win a great prize too

Lisa



2 comments:

Micki said...

OMGosh, Lisa..... I love it. Your 'rockin' to the beat' comment made me giggle! Your card is adorable and it was a close second when I had to decide which of many dreams I had as a kid. Your daughter did an awesome job on her card as did you son. Wow, to already know at such an early age to help people.... !! And your sons card just brought a smile..... lol....every little boy I know wants to be a pirate, lol. He did really really well on the card.
hugs

Darlene said...

Oh my goodness .. how adorable are these creations! Great job!!