Saturday, October 3, 2009

Anyone for Anya GDT

This week at Anyone for Anya the challenge is to describe your personality and so I thought this was a perfect image for me, it is from my sweet blogging buddy Boni

I see myself as a peace lovin' kinda gal and I love to bring sunshine when clouds are gray, heehee.

I used Christmas and Birthdays sketch to complete and coloured with copics

Hope I brought you sunshine and thanks Anyone for Anya for having me as your guest DT

Lisa

Stop by Monday I have wonderful news to share with you too!!!

5 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

This is beautiful,
I have got Anya's on my want list,
can't wait to get some,
Hugs
Angie

Simone P. said...

What a cute card! I love the image!
Thanks for playing along with JCBC.

coldwaters2 said...

Wonderful image and colours

Hugs
Lorraine x

Frau Ninchen said...

sooo cute!love the image and the colours!

thanks for joining us!

xoxo janina

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Hi collegue! ;)

Lovely papers and sentiment with this sweet image!

Liefs, Renata