Monday, October 19, 2009

Bright and Zingy Tilda



Just Magnolia this week is Bright and Zingy so I went with the brightest paper I had. I have to admit I love using bright fun colours so this was a perfect challenge for me. I used this sweet Tilda that I borrowed from my friend Karen and added some sweet pea and Christmas green flower soft to the flowers in the basket. Copics of course to colour her in and sentiment is by CTMH. I used 2 Red Banana's sketch to complete.
Hope you like, thanks for taking a peek
Lisa

6 comments:

Lynette said...

It IS bright ... and so cute! Great job on the challenges.

Donalda said...

Oh I just love this dear. Thanks for joining us at JM

Jeanette - said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining the 2RedBananas challenge!

Teresa said...

What a fun bright card. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining the bananas.

Bev said...

Gorgeous bright and zingy card! Love the sweet image and fabulous details. Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Aww too cute! Love that image and those fun papers. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Magnolia this week! :)