Saturday, December 5, 2009

Colour Challenge at SSDS


Wow, what a wonderful Christmas challenge last week, I loved looking at all the great Christmas cards. This week at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle we are having a colour challenge using the colours in the picture and we have a wonderful sponsor this week, Whimsy Stamps.
I used this Digi Image from Stamps and Smiles that I recently picked up and coloured it in with copics, used the snowflakes embossing folder for the background and circle scalloped nesties too, sentiment is from Stampin' up.
I used Mojo Monday's sketch for this card. I wasen't sure how these non traditiona colours would work out for a Christmas card but I think it turned out well. Love to see what you come up with so join us at SSDS

6 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Non-tradition colors are so fun and challenging! You pulled it off and your card looks totally cute!

Anonymous said...

Great job! I love your sparkly cupcake.

Rene' said...

I think it is totally cute! I love that cuppy image! Great job!
Scrappy Love,
Rene'

Teresa Kline said...

such fun colors, I hope to fit it in this week...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Cute! I never thought about using one of these Cuppie stamps like this!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Don't you just love these colors? I'm glad I picked them LOL Yours look great together!!!